iDEAL is a payment method (for e.g. ABN AMRO, SNS Bank, ING, Rabobank, ASN Bank, Regio Bank, Triodos Bank, Van Lanschot Bankiers, Knab and Bunq) and consists of a collection of agreements and standards for a guaranteed online transfer of the bank account from a buyer to the bank account of a web store or an organization.
- Payment by the consumer via internet banking;
- Real-time payment confirmation for a subsequent irrevocable transfer in favor of the retailer;
- Suitable for direct online payment and for paying afterwards, via a link in an e-mail.
With SOFORT, you use your trusted Internet banking data for online payments. This method is completely safe. The payment process takes place in real time, so that your order can be processed immediately - faster than a normal bank transfer.
- Simple - Without extra account e-wallet and without registration
- Fast - Direct payments from your online bank account to the webshop
- Safe - Optimum security through authentication in several steps: your login code(s) and confirmation code(s) of internet banking
Pay quickly and easily with your PayPal account. You do not need credit card numbers, PIN codes or other details for this. All you have to remember is your e-mail address and password. More information can be found on the PayPal website.
- With your PayPal account you decide how you pay
- Purchase without entering credit card numbers or financial data
- Pay safely online via your own bank account
Bancontact / Mister Cash
Mister Cash is a payment system in Belgium and was developed in 1979 by a collaboration between three financial institutions, the former ASLK or Fortis, BBL and the Kredietbank. It is comparable to the iDEAL payment system in the Netherlands.
- Easy to use
- Quick and efficient
- Exceedingly safe
- No extra costs for payments
- All your payments directly on your transcript
- No subscription required
The payment process of Giropay is similar to that of iDEAL in the Netherlands. This German online banking system was developed by three banking groups that together cover 80% of the German market. Paying with Giropay is only possible through your own bank, which ensures that it is a simple and secure payment method.
- Giropay is paying via your own bank, so trusted and safe
- Guaranteed payment method, always ensuring your money
- Fast live through easy integration
- All transactions in one overview with the other payment methods
- Giropay is easy and quick to use